Okay, this is what happens when I try to use an actual pattern:
I recently found a Simplicity pattern for pants that I decided to try since the other ones I made didn’t have enough butt room to fit her bulky cloth diapers. (I know that there are trimmer ones out there now, but I stick to what I’m used to- a cotton square with a polyester wrap. Easy.) In the end, I got them to fit, but it required major trimming- duh!
As I re-read the pattern trying to figure out which side was the back, I figured out that I put the wrong sides together and my legs were supposed to be the waist and my waist should be the legs. Now, tell me, who says I don’t need to take a class!
Chris told me that my problem is that I don’t like to follow directions and that’s why I can’t follow a pattern. I do have to figure things out by myself so I guess I shall just keep trying. So next are linen pants for the boys with the goal to not rip out a seam. Wish me luck!