I saw this on Crafty Mama’s blog and thought it would be fun to do so here goes:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
– Berry, onion and bean picker- paid for clothes and stuff during my teens
– Forklift driver for Smuckers Cannery- no, you really don’t want to know what’s in your jam.
– CNA- worked in a nursing home after college- hmm, what does that say about a college education?
– Human Resources Generalist- I hired and fired, not fun
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
– Princess Bride – who hasn’t seen this at least ten times?
– Gross Point Blank – love that movie!
– Superbad – I’ve actually only seen this once, but I haven’t laughed so hard in a long, long time. I’m going to watch it again, soon.
– Star Wars – against my will every time
Four places I’ve lived:
– Saudi Arabia
Four TV shows I watch:
– The Office – one both Chris and I can watch together- a rarity!
– ER – started watching this show while a premed in college and recently started watching again
– Law & Order – Augie could sing the tune before he was four- not good mothering I think
– Girls Next Door – Gross, but I can’t help it!
Four places I have been:
Four favorite foods:
– Bread and butter
– Dungeness Crab
Four places I’d rather be right now:
– The Ranch
– On a beach
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
– My week off in May with just my kids, I do this every year
– Summer Vacation
– BIL’s Wedding
– Turning 35!
That’s it- a little of me. Want to write one too? Tag, you’re next!