Wonder where I’ve been? Here’s the rundown:
– Wedding in Seattle, beautiful
– Week at Black Butte Ranch in Central Oregon, aaaah
– My 35th Birthday, along with baby sis Liz- on the same day
– Mother’s Day, I cleaned
– Step-sis’ Baby Shower, lovely
– Dad’s 62nd Birthday, hot
– Chris’ and BIL’s Birthday, busy
– 2 hours of tennis lessons every Saturday for the boys, pure entertainment!
– More typing work, argh
– Nailing notes on my guitar and now moving on to chords, ouch
– Not one sewing project started or completed! (Well, one- I made a cozy for a glass ikea stein for my dad’s b-day. He’s a fanatic boiling-hot-water drinker. Not much of a project and no picture to post so there you go.)
– And lastly, Memorial Day Morel hunting on Mt. Hood- found nothing, but LBMs (little brown mushrooms for you non-shroomers).